Scholarship to US: The start
22:28
I will send my children to US for their college study. It's for sure! But wait, how can I afford spending for them during their time in the US while my budget is very limited?
Scholarship should a good idea, my children have to apply for a suitable scholarship. But how...
I don't know... I have no clue about how to begin... My children have to go to study abroad, best that they can in US...
OK, I will start to find a way. There must be some way. Other people have found their way... The problem is that if one can find a proper way for their wish.
I wish my children would have a brighter days in their future with a reputable certificate issued by a famous school/colleague... So I have to work my way to the day that I, eventually, found the best scholarship program for my beloved children to start their learning in the US.
Scholarship should a good idea, my children have to apply for a suitable scholarship. But how...
I don't know... I have no clue about how to begin... My children have to go to study abroad, best that they can in US...
OK, I will start to find a way. There must be some way. Other people have found their way... The problem is that if one can find a proper way for their wish.
I wish my children would have a brighter days in their future with a reputable certificate issued by a famous school/colleague... So I have to work my way to the day that I, eventually, found the best scholarship program for my beloved children to start their learning in the US.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.







0 Responses for this post
Post a Comment