Scholarship to US: how much for a free scholarship?
00:28
At my work, I have two colleagues who are preparing for the first time studying abroad for their sons. One father told me that he is waiting for a very dreaming decision for a totally free scholarship from a very famous university, the other revealed that a half-free scholarship for his son cost him 20,000 USD/year.
I am not able to spend 20,000 USD/year for my beloved daughter, so the only way that I need to find a possible way to help her get the wishing scholarship herself.
I do not have any value info about how to find a good scholarship for my daughter besides something I and my colleagues exchanged during lunches about how hard it was for them to find information about the topic. One father had to buy info from some websites, the other has a wife working for a very famous US organization which can help her a lot in gathering info.
So, I think a good way to find info now is searching on the internet. It may not be the best way, however what we find ourselves could be the most reliable source at first, then we can reach an expert on of off-line.
Searching on the internet cost almost nothing, if we don't want to count our time into the try. In the time being, an overview about the programs should be helpful, it could open oour eyes to what we never think of before jumping into this water.
Anyway, times and money means nearly nothing when we try to gain a good scholarship for our beloved children to study in the US!
I am not able to spend 20,000 USD/year for my beloved daughter, so the only way that I need to find a possible way to help her get the wishing scholarship herself.
I do not have any value info about how to find a good scholarship for my daughter besides something I and my colleagues exchanged during lunches about how hard it was for them to find information about the topic. One father had to buy info from some websites, the other has a wife working for a very famous US organization which can help her a lot in gathering info.
So, I think a good way to find info now is searching on the internet. It may not be the best way, however what we find ourselves could be the most reliable source at first, then we can reach an expert on of off-line.
Searching on the internet cost almost nothing, if we don't want to count our time into the try. In the time being, an overview about the programs should be helpful, it could open oour eyes to what we never think of before jumping into this water.
Anyway, times and money means nearly nothing when we try to gain a good scholarship for our beloved children to study in the US!
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.







0 Responses for this post
Post a Comment